Steven R. Whitman
Boston Personal Injury Attorney Steven Whitman earned a cum laude Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts, in 1978 and a Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts in 1982. He is a member of the State Bar of Massachusetts. He has been admitted before the U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts and the U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit.
Steven is an active member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and is also a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association. Attorney Whitman won the Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell® in 2013. Attorney Whitman has over 30 years of experience helping the injured throughout the greater Boston area and has a history of success helping clients recover compensation.
- State Bar of Massachusetts
Call Attorney Whitman at the Law Office of Steven R. Whitman
at (617) 870-3347 for your free consultation.
- B.A. cum laude honors - University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- J.D. - Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2013 Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- American Trial Lawyers Association