Steven R. WhitmanFounding Attorney
Boston Personal Injury Attorney Steven Whitman earned a cum laude Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts, in 1978 and a Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts in 1982. He is a member of the State Bar of Massachusetts. He has been admitted before the U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts and the U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit.
Associations & Achievements
Steven is an active member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and is also a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association. Attorney Whitman won the Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell® in 2013. Attorney Whitman has over 30 years of experience helping the injured throughout the greater Boston area and has a history of success helping clients recover compensation.
- State Bar of Massachusetts
Call Attorney Whitman at the Law Office of Steven R. Whitman
at (617) 227-8118 for your free consultation.
- B.A. cum laude honors - University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- J.D. - Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2013 Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- American Trial Lawyers Association