We see each client as an individual, not a case file. We take their case personally, see it through, and make sure they are treated both courteously and respectfully. We work with our clients to get the best result possible, as a team. We listen carefully to what our clients have to say and help them throughout the duration of their case -- not only with their legal problems but also with how they are dealing with their injuries on a personal level.
Call the Law Office of Steven R. Whitman today at (617) 227-8118.
Our Boston personal injury attorneys can help you.
Our Philosophy as a Boston Injury Firm
When you or a loved one has been injured, there is usually more to worry about than a lawsuit. We will help you with issues regarding going back to work and securing finding compensation while you are out of work. Our philosophy revolves around the below characteristics and goals.
- No fee required if we don't recover damages – We always work on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we do not produce a financial recovery for you, then you owe nothing for our legal services.
- Timely, accurate information – We keep our clients up to date on their case, keeping them informed of any interactions with the insurance company and any developments in their claim. We take the time to educate our clients as to what their rights are, and provide a road map of where the case is heading, so they can fully participate and assist in their own case.
- Seek fair and just compensation – At the Law Office of Steven R. Whitman, you can count on us to fight hard for you and do our best to help you receive the money you deserve. We pursue cases as aggressively as possible, using our experience, knowledge, and skill to make decisions at the appropriate times. We are extremely experienced litigators, and we can help you with your case through arbitration or mediation as well.
- Always care about our clients – We know that a serious injury can change your life. We understand that there is no way to make someone whole who has lost a loved one or suffered a significant trauma. We see the pain suffered by our clients every day. If you are a client of our office, you are a part of our extended family.
- Give honest advice – We will advise you, based on our knowledge, experience, and careful evaluation of all the evidence, about the best way to proceed with your claim. You will always know our opinion regarding the options that are available to you.
- Have a strong work ethic – Our legal staff works diligently with one goal in mind -- success for our clients. Every employee at our firm gives 110% to seeking the best possible result in every client’s case. Pursuing a claim for damages requires determination, patience, and perseverance. These values drive our office.
- Provide experienced representation – Our attorneys have experience working on thousands of claims for injured individuals, and use our knowledge in pursuing your case. Our entire legal staff stays aware of the latest changes in Massachusetts law. Everyone in our office works exclusively on helping injury victims.
- Keep the lines of communication open – If you call our office, you will speak to someone who can answer your questions. If your attorney is not in, they will return your call promptly. Our attorneys and staff are very accessible, available through several different phone numbers. We will visit you at your home or the hospital at no extra charge.
Call The Law Office of Steven R. Whitman – (617) 227-8118
We always work with the best interests of our clients in mind. Our determination to advocate on our clients’ behalves is what drives us to be successful. If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligent actions, you deserve to seek compensation. Call our Boston personal injury lawyers today and allow us to represent you when you need legal counsel the most.
complimentary case review today.
See why you should hire our firm for your personal injury case.