Boston Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Injured on the Job? Our Injury Firm Can Help
There is nothing more distressing than being the victim of a workplace accident and becoming injured as a result. If your work injuries are severe enough, such as a back injury or traumatic brain injury, it is very unlikely that you will be able to return to work anytime soon.
At the Law Office of Steven R. Whitman LLC, our firm's skilled trial lawyers are not afraid to fight in pursuit of the largest possible settlement possible for our clients. Our impressive track record speaks for itself: we have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation during our more than 55 years of combined experience!
Can I File for Workers' Compensation Benefits?
- Injured workers can file for workers' compensation benefits if:
- They were hurt by exposure to a toxic substance
- A defective product injured them
- Their employer does not have workers' comp insurance
- The employee is injured at work regardless of fault
- A third party caused their injury
- The employer violated OSHA regulations
Always honest with our clients, we are upfront about whether they have a case or not. This is the kind of caring and genuine legal representation you can expect from our team. Each and every one of our clients receives the answers to their most pressing questions while we fight to meet their needs.
What Can Our Firm Do For You?
If you are currently suffering from a workplace injury, discuss the details of your matter with our knowledgeable team at the Law Office of Steven R. Whitman LLC. With our help, you may be able to receive compensation in addition to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits.
We proudly offer our clients the following:
- Free case evaluations for all potential clients
- Strict confidentiality and respect for their privacy
- Contingency fees - we don't charge legal fees unless we are successful!
- Appeals representation should your claim be denied
Discuss Your Workplace Accident with the Law Office of Steven R. Whitman LLC
The sooner you reach out to our workers' compensation lawyers in Boston and discuss your injuries, the sooner we can begin working towards a favorable case outcome. We can help you file for workers' compensation and will take care of all the paperwork for you and make sure your injury claim reflects your specific needs. We will stand at your side, every step of the way.
Effective legal counsel is just a phone call away – call us at (617) 227-8118 today!